In April 2013 CAD-1 will launch the Student Industry Tools Training Program. We will be working with colleges and universities in Colorado. CAD-1 has received State approval as a private occupational school by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools.
CAD-1 has an unprecedented history of awards and technical expertise. Let CAD-1 tailor a Student Industry Tools program to suit your job training needs. If you would like more information:
Contact: Warren Geissler, Training Center Manager | 303-427-2231 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your career with an edge by adding industry standard Autodesk Design Software training and certification to your resume.
The CAD-1 Industry Tools Training Program offers students:
• The quality of one of the top 5 Autodesk Training Centers in North America for 8 years running
• The industry knowledge of CAD-1 staff instructors, who are Professional Architects and Professional Engineers certified by Autodesk
• Approval by the Colorado State Board of Professional Occupational Schools
• Free one-year term student versions of the Autodesk software you are learning
• Courseware manual and one year of e-Learning access included with your fees
• Free Autodesk Software Certification* included with your fees
* Programs only. Certification is not available for all Autodesk products.
• Access to online webinars in your area of study at no charge
• Professional format classes – complete training courses in just 3 – 5 days, instead of 3 or 4 months